Homeopathic Mecicine

I used to think that homeopathic medicine was bogus. I did not trust homeopathic doctors, and thought that homeopathy remedies were little more than overpriced water. I have to admit that I wasn't totally off base. Although I now know that homeopathic remedies do have a use, the physics behind them defies explanation. You see, unlike normal medicine, homeopathic medicine is based on getting as small a dose as possible. People who are into homeopathy believe that the smaller the dose, the better. They believe that giving just a small dose of the thing that you are trying to treat somehow teaches the body not to react to it as strongly. For example, a homeopathic remedy for an allergy to a particular animal will give you a highly diluted dose of the dander of that animal.

I know it may sound crazy, but homeopathic medicine does work. I did not believe it myself, but I had to try it to be sure. One of my friends recommended homeopathic medicine to treat my allergy to cats. You see, I have been extremely allergic to cats for some time. I could not even go into a room with one until I used the homeopathic medicine. It worked brilliantly. In a few days, it was as if I had never had a cat allergy. To say that I was amazed is an understatement. I was truly and totally dazzled.


The success I had with it got me into other kinds of natural herbal remedies, but none of them worked as well as homeopathic medicine. I was so impressed with it, in fact, that for a little while I was thinking of going to a homeopathic school. I had never thought of being a healer before, but I wanted to advance this miraculous technology and show other people how well it worked. Eventually, I decided against it. Nevertheless, my passion for homeopathic medicines is still there.

If you have never had homeopathic medicine before, you just have to try it. It can be used to treat a wide range of things, from allergies, to autoimmune weakness, to specific diseases. It can even help you to balance your nutritional intake and suppress your appetite. Whatever you need, homeopathic medicine can deliver. It is only a matter of going to a qualified naturopathic doctor and having him prescribe the necessary medicines. You will be glad you did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts